Meffert/St. Pierre - Imagine, Netmethods, Veracent, Logistix, PRM Restoration:
1. Hawaii Trip
2. Jamaica Trip
3. Las Vegas Trip
5. Campaign contributions
1. Meffert may have provided Home Improvements for Nagin's house. - This may be coming to light in the very near future.
2. Meffert may have been involved with Voting Fraud issues in the 2006 election.
1. Plane ride to Chicago and Las Vegas on Gulfstream G4 (which Nagin later provided an invoice for only after the matter became public.)
2. Campaign contributions
1. Accommodations and cash during those trips to Chicago and Las Vegas
2. Nagin's Texas House - wonder why Nagin had outstanding property owner's fees due on that house? Perhaps it's because he didn't know, because he hadn't paid for anything on that house in the first place.
3. Stone Age - was Nagin's supplier of marble and granite the HSOA subsidiary company, Cornerstone Marble and Granite, Inc. ?
Other than campagin contributions...nothing...although Bennett was on the Gulfstream G4 on the trip to Chicago.
1. Per the Benetech car removal contract and through Memphis business man Dennis Churchwell who reportedly received at least some of the flooded cars, it is rumored that Nagin received numeorous potential kickbacks including condominium properties in Memphis, a Cadillac Escalade, and now even word of actual hard cash. Also Churchwell claims to have helped commit voter fraud during the 2006 election.
More to come....