Footage approaching Ship and Cat Islands in Mississippi from the flyovers:
I want to guess the astroturfer's explanations before they make them:
- That's all CG man, you did that on a computer.
- That's not the Gulf of Mexico, that was shot in your backyard pool.
- That's from a pack of whales with a bad case of diarrhea.
- That's cloud formations and reflections from a rainbow.
- That's ocean floor sediment that has the uncanny ability to camouflage itself as floating oil sheen.
- That's a ripline....on acid.
- That's the natural look of the Gulf of Mexico.
And my favorite excuse so far, this is actually an explanation, I'm not making this up.....
- If that is oil, why isn't BP skimming it or booming it? If BP isn't doing anything about it, it can't be oil.
Round 2 for astroturfers....ready, set, go!
Oh...you may want to to turn the audio down, I left the engine noise in that clip, sorry.
No wait....that's actually me making engines sounds with my mouth to make it sound like an airplane. I'm so good at faking everything according to my astroturfers, they have me convinced I can make the next sci-fi blockbuster in my office. If there are any Hollywood producers out there, don't spend 200 million on the Green Lantern or Iron Man III, just give me 15k and I'll make it look even better than the real thing...or the imaginary thing...whatever.
Actually BP should hire me to photoshop their shit....obviously the guys they hired aren't doing as good a job of hiding it as I am of making it up, huh?